Need a Gas safety certificate in South London?

Being the landowner, you should always need to be responsible for the security of your tenants and for giving a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate to them, under 1998 GAS Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations. You should ensure that each one of your gas machines is working precisely and safely.Every speculation property that has any sort of gas mechanical assembly, paying little mind to whether it be a central warming warmer, a gas fire or even a gas hob requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These supports must be issued by an Engineers enrolled with the Gas Safe Register. Each one of our designers is able and selected with the Gas Safe Register.

By Law Landlords need to carry out a yearly gas safety certificate. All Our engineers are Gas Safe Registered. We provide the appropriate gas safety certificates and checks to make sure that the boiler and gas appliances in your home or rental properties are legally covered. Our service is undeniably reliable; we also provide emergency and general repairs. Call us now  on 0203 6389 437

Scroll to Top
Call Now Button